Don’t Miss to Watch Tower Prep Season 1 Episode 9: Dreams

I am too excited to watch Tower Prep Season 1 Episode 9: Dreams. The show really rocks, I wonder if Tower Prep gets an invitation for a friendly competition from its neighboring school, Xavier Institute, Hogwarts and Sky high- just kidding. Cartoon Network was just so great, another set of teens that kick bad guys’ butt. They where no Teen Titans or Power Rangers but these teens really knocks bad guys off.

The show was pinching on Ian Archer’s adventure as he struggles to flee from the weird academy of Tower Prep. His adventure started after waking up in an odd place, he was recruited by the Tower Prep admin or rather shall I say kidnapped. His adventure leads him to Gabriel Forest, CJ Ward and Suki Sato. The four of them forms a good hero team, and of course with the aid of their special powers they able to overcome in struggles- just like the super hero teams always did.

Tower Prep’s episode was really great and full of twist and twirls; I just love the way CN throws a hero scheme. After the previous episode, I think the real adventure had just started. The gang was meshed in a survival exercise their Headmaster plotted them into. Encountering with some mysterious creatures- that would be freaking bad experience for me, anyway I just love the way Tower Prep drags me in the edge of my seat.

The Next episode will air on CN on December 14th, I am very sure that things will be much fiery this time so better Watch Tower Prep Season 1 Episode 9: Dreams and don’t dare miss it.

1 comments:

  1. after the success of game of thrones seasons 6 now the game of thrones season 7 episode 1 is releasing soon. Everyone is to excites to watch this episode.

    ReplyDelete