My Sinadya sa Halaran 2010 Experience: Cheats S30SCI Movie

Sinadya sa Halaran is a yearly festivity celebration of Roxas City and the Province of Capiz. Cheats S30sci Movie blogger witness some other events for this festival that made as a high light of that night. As this festival events happen, I’m believe the saying says “History Repeat” and that is what happen to the admin of Cheats S30SCI Movie blogger, why? Let’s find it out.

It was Sinadya sa Halaran 2008 when one of the relationship I care for has turn to break up. This is happen when I discover the truth that the girl had another guy. It’s really hurt for me because of many things I loss for as exchange for her. I cry and cry for that life scene of mine. It’s really hard to believe this; she really got my 100% trust and attention but in the end it turns to be loss. How hurts it was! Huhuhuh…but Cheats S30SCI Movie Blogger still doesn’t loss hope.

In the following year, 2009, it really repeats. It happens when I discover in the same way as 2008. I promise myself to never be getting in love again but I fail down for this year 2010. Cheats S30SCI Movie blogger (I am) turn again to be in love to the girl who’s being introduce by my mentor. I’m not totally in love in her but I feel to be insulted when our relationship turns in breaking up. But in other side I’m being happy that this is happen, now I’m free to show my love to the girl that to be honest, my Cheats S30SCI Movie contest inspiration of mine. My friends and my office mate know already who she was. She is pretty, beautiful, I think she is talented. I love the way she smile and laugh that’s why my day is not complete if I never see her present.

How Shit is this life!!! Cheats S30sci Movie Blogger is in love again?

0 comments:

Post a Comment